1. integrate short_title frontmatter, to be used as permanent image-overlay if screensize is small.
1. constrain height of images (e.g. through aspect ratio thing?)
2. For smaller screens:
1. again restrain height/size of boxes
2. have permanent overlay of short_title (for touch interfaces!)
3. create a set of simple color boxes (or!: all white, but with different types of colored borders)
3. associate categories with these boxes
2. display NOT featured_image but color boxes...
1. alternative for grid:
1. with liquid randomised number
- keep yellow background against mini menu [DONE]
- (make mini menu in top right corner on all screen sizes?)
- grey overlay (make images less bright) on grid view